Enchilada Campfire Soup
A delicious meal by simply opening up a few cans of ingredients! Everyone loves a meal over the fire, but sometimes we don't have time to cook because we have other more important bushcraft things to do! Not to fear, with a few canned goods and a nice fire you can have a delicious warm meal in no time!
Simply add all the ingredients together in a dutch oven or pot and heat until warm.
- 770 ml / 1 large can of green or red enchilada sauce (I like to switch it up)
- 345 grams / 1 medium can whole kernel golden sweet corn NO SALT (typically has the best macros), drained
- 600 grams / 1 large can of black beans (or kidney beans if you prefer), drained
- 250 grams salsa (this recipe uses a chunky classic salsa)
- 320 grams / 1 medium can of stewed tomatoes in juice (find the can with the lowest carbs), do NOT drain
- 300 grams / 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 tsp of chili powder (less if you don’t LOVE chili)
- Fresh cilantro or coriander to taste
- Salt to taste