Copper Belt Pouch Flashlight - Straight
Everyone has been asking for years where did Dan get the light in his belt pouch? Well here it is...sort of. A straight version (don't worry we also have the angled flood version too) Rugged, stylish, and ready to work. This all copper flashlight is a great EDC or belt pouch light.
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- Glow in the dark Diffuser included
- Each light is hand finished.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper.
- The lens has been treated with an anti-reflective coating.
- Runs off of one AAA battery
- 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High ).
- Comes with clips & extra o-rings
- This is a solid copper flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid copper billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- Length: 2.6"
- Diameter: .5”
- Weight: 27 grams
- Weight with battery is 40 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 65 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 180 lumens output for up to 75 minutes