Copper Belt Pouch Flashlight - Straight
Everyone has been asking for years where did Dan get the light in his belt pouch? Well here it is...sort of. A straight version (don't worry we also have the angled flood version too) Rugged, stylish, and ready to work. This all copper flashlight is a great EDC or belt pouch light.
- Packed in foil packs to preserve polished finish.
- Glow in the dark Diffuser included
- Each light is hand finished.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 copper.
- The lens has been treated with an anti-reflective coating.
- Runs off of one AAA battery
- 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low / High ).
- Comes with clips & extra o-rings
- This is a solid copper flashlight not plated
- Machined from solid copper billet stock
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- Length: 2.6"
- Diameter: .5”
- Weight: 27 grams
- Weight with battery is 40 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 65 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 180 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
Bushcraft Flashlight for Sale
A dependable flashlight is an essential item to add to any camper's gear list. Clipped to your belt or stashed in your pocket, our lightweight bushcraft copper belt pouch flashlight is ready to go at all times. Fueled by just one AAA battery, this light has three brightness levels, giving you lasting times of up to 75 minutes on High or 65 hours on Low.
Our bushcraft flashlight is made from solid copper, hand-finished and treated with an anti-reflective coating, making it as stylish as it is durable. This is one of the best bushcraft flashlights you can buy and is fit for anything the outdoors throws your way.