The Coalcracker Bedroll Harness. Handmade, high quality, guaranteed to last forever, plus a day.
Our bedroll harness is a great functional way to carry wool blankets, tarps, and ground mats into the field.
The straps are made from high quality 8-9oz chocolate colored saddle leather and are both riveted and stitched to hold up to whatever abuse is thrown at them. Completed with all brass hardwear these straps are a work of art. Cut, sewn, burnished, and assembled in house by the Coalcracker Crew.
With a fully adjustable and removable shoulders strap this harrness offers total adjustability to the user. Wear the harness complete, meaning, over your shoulder with blankets rolled and secured or remove the shoulder strap and attach to the bottom of any backpack.
Unlike other straps on the market these straps are heavy duty and long enough for the largest thickest wool blankets on the market.
- Bedroll Harness set includes 2 bedroll straps, 2 spacing straps, and 1 adjustable shoulder strap
- 8-9 ounces chocolate saddle leather
- Bedroll strap - approximately 1" wide x 42" long
- Spacing strap is approximately - 1" wide x 10" long
- Adjustable shoulder strap - 1.25" wide x 40" - 50" long