Learning new outdoor skills can be daunting, especially when faced with barriers like time, location, and travel. Our solution? Bringing the training directly to you through virtual clinics. These interactive sessions offer the perfect opportunity to acquire new skills, brush up on existing ones, and connect with like-minded individuals – all from the comfort of your own space.
Each virtual course lasts approximately one hour and includes interactive instruction followed by a dedicated question and answer segment. Upon registration, you'll receive an automated confirmation email, and closer to the course date, you'll receive log-in instructions.
- Load-Out: Saturday March 2, 2024 12pm EST - Load out is a clinic that will focus specifically on gear for bushcraft, survival, and everyday carry. The course will cover first and second line gear, transportation methods, needs vs. wants, and seasonal changes in equipment. Clothing will also be addressed in this course. No equipment is needed for this clinic.
- Survival Priorities: Saturday April 6, 2024 12pm EST - This clinic will focus on the survival priorities of Fire, Water, Shelter, and Food. Each category will be examined and explained. Gear and skill recommendations will be discussed. No equipment is needed for this clinic.
- Navigation: Sunday June 2, 2024 12pm EST - Understand how to use a compass, map, and nature to identify where you are and how to get where you are going. Navigation is a key component exploring the great outdoors. Equipment requirement: It is not mandatory but we do recommend you have a Suunto MCB Compass for the course.
- Students will need an internet connect and access to zoom. Directions for zoom link will be sent prior to class (see Additional information below)
- Please see Online Course Description (above) if any equipment is needed.
- LEVEL OF PHYSICALITY: 0 out of 10
There is no Minimum age for our Virtual Courses.