Don't be left without flame! Strikable and long lasting, to get your fire started!
Stormproof Sweetfire 8 pack
This is a new STORMPROOF version of the popular award winning Sweetfire Strikeable Fire Starter. Stormproof means that it will relight after being submerged in water. The advantage of the sweetfire over a normal waterproof or stormproof match is that it includes tinder in the 'point'. Light the 'point' just like a match and it will burn for 7 mins to help you start a fire like a boss. Go prepared!
Includes a striker on the box and extra stikers inside.
This new Stormproof Sweetfire is not only sweet for your gear collection, it's sweet for the planet. Made from a sugarcane by-product called bagasse, this key ingredient is already used around the world as a renewable biofuel. Each of these match points (there are 8 per box) is infused with vegetable wax to allow for up to 7 minutes of burn time per each point. There's also no need to bring matches to light the Sweetfire as each match point has a strikeable tip that can conveniently be used with the striker on the box.
- Made from sugarcane waste — Bagasse is a fibrous sugarcane by-product and is used around the world as a renewable biofuel.
- 8 individual ‘Points’ conveniently connected & ready to break-off and use.
- Each Point burns for 7 minutes each.
- Strikable tip, can be used with striker on box, eliminating need for matches.
- Infused with vegetable wax, UCO Sweetfire is good for the planet & great for every adventure.
- Striker on the box and extra strikers inside.
- Package Dimensions: 5.6" x 3.2" x 1.2"
- Packaged Weight: .8 ozs (23g)
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.